Tuesday 7 June 2011

First steps

So, after thinking about it for ages i've finally decided to move from the realm of the reader to that of the creator.

Must say that i'm unsure about this, with a number of questions churning in my mind...who will bother reading it? will i have the motivation to stick with it? what value is it adding to the world?

In the end though, i've come to the realisation that for me, the interesting part is really seeing where this goes and having the ability to look back and see what stood out for me in any given week. I'd assume any given post could involve a mix of commentary on work, life, sport, market research and film among other things, and to be honest I can't wait to see how it all falls out...

So, without further ado, let me introduce you to 'bus musings', so named based on the fact that the one place I feel truly free to sit and think is my ride to and from work!

No comments:

Post a Comment